lWPC（Wireless Power Consortium）
lSAE（Society of Automotive Engineers）
lITU（International Telecommunication Union）。
The company is active in helping shape the future relevant international and national industry standards. The international organizations are (but not limited to):
- WPC (Wireless Power Consortium)
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- ITU (International Telecommunication Union), etc.
The company has been serving as the chairman of core standards of WPC (Wireless Power Consortium) since 2019, leading the formulation of international standards. Chushan is a key player in WPC:
- Chair of Industry Specification Group
- Co-Chair of Household and Industry Specification Work Group, and
- Co-Chair of LEV Specification Group, etc.
And the national organizations (not limited to):
- Director of China Electricity Council (CEC)
- Director of China Low Speed Unmanned Vehicle Industry Alliance
- Director of China Mobile Robot And AGV Industry Alliance
In addition, the company also participates in the formulation of local regulations on electric vehicles in Shanghai, Jiangsu and other regions.
As a pioneer of medium and high power wireless charging solutions, it is our duty to participate in and lead the formulation of relevant standards. The standard can comprehensively regulate the wireless charging and related industries.
Standards formulation provides the opportunity for technical communication and business cooperation. The standards will greatly promote the marketing of wireless charging technology in relevant industries, and bring huge economic benefits and social value.